Savage Stance 9mm Micro-Compact EDC Handgun
Savage Arms announces a new EDC handgun named Stance, a micro-compact 9mm that marks the company’s return to concealed carry and self-defense. Savage says the Stance EDC 9mm “will be the first of a complete family of handguns.
The Savage Stance refines the micro-nine into a thin, easily concealable pistol that is built to be both functional in the hand as it is easy to conceal. With its aggressive surface textures, advanced slide serrations and ergonomic grip, Stance is designed to be comfortable when holstered and formidable when it needs to be. There’s a new option for everyday carry. Stance is Savage.
- Includes (2) 18° interchangeable backstraps to adjust grip size
- Ambidextrous manual safety, magazine release & slide catch
- Stippling grip texture for 360° secure fit with finger indexing
- Steel slide with beveled front for easy holstering
- Ported, wide slide serrations for increased purchase
- Short, crisp trigger with short reset and wide, well-rounded face
- 3.2” stainless steel barrel
- Removable chassis for interchangeable grips
- Easy takedown
- Snag free functional sights
- Includes (2) magazines and hard case for protection
- Viridian E-Series Red Laser installed