- Fully adjustable cheek rest can be repositioned to accommodate varying comb heights and positions to create a custom-adjusted feel that is stable, comfortable and repeatable for optic alignment.
- Hard-coat anodized, CNC-machined receiver made from heat treated and stress relieved 6061-T6511 aluminum allows for optimal receiver-to-bolt interaction and a match-grade feel.
- Proprietary, enhanced semi-auto chamber proven to increase accuracy and precision while not compromising reliable feeding and extraction.
- BX-Trigger® with a light, crisp 2.5 – 3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.
- Dual bedding system incorporates a second bedding lug, ensuring the receiver is securely bedded to the stock.
- Heat treated and nitrided CNC-machined match bolt that creates a tight-fitting, smooth action enabling the highest level of performance.
- Receiver incorporates a rear cleaning port, providing access to the barrel from the rear of the receiver for ease of cleaning.
- Top barrel locator allows for a free-floating barrel for superior accuracy.
- Painted and textured laminated stock provides a sure-feeling, slip-free grip.
- Detachable, left-handed 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Not compatible with standard right-handed 10/22® magazines.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- 16-1/8″ cold hammer-forged bull barrel is fluted to reduce weight and dissipate heat and is also threaded with a 1/2″-28 pattern to accommodate the included muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.
- Positive, push-button, left-handed, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Integral, optics-ready 30 MOA Picatinny rail for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- Match bolt release allows you to easily advance the nitrided bolt with a quick pull and release to the rear.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Compatible with the Silent-SR® sound suppressor.
- Also includes: hard case; Ruger Custom Shop® Certificate of Authenticity, challenge coin, cleaning cloth and decal.
Today we are excited to introduce the new 10/22® Competition Rifle Left-Handed Model to the Ruger Custom Shop® line of firearms. This new model boasts left-handed ejection, charging handle, and push-button cross-bolt manual safety, all fed from a new left-handed, detachable 10-round rotary magazine. As Ruger’s first semi-automatic left-handed firearm, this 10/22 Competition Rifle gives the left-, or right-handed, shooter everything they need in a .22 LR competition firearm
Ruger 10 22 Features
- Backpack-style bag included
- Extended magazine release
- Combination scope base adaptor
- Polymer trigger housing
- Weather resistant